Pre-Unlocked BCD

UnholyGod

You should add a feature that allows you to Pre-Unlocked a certain amount of locked BCD if you currently have no locked BCD and are wagering. Even if it's half the current rate it would be nice if our wagers still counted toward something instead of having to get locked BCD first. If I wager 500k and then spin the wheel afterwards and get 10 locked BCD I'm never happy about it. Think of it like rested EXP in an RPG. The rate at which BCD unlocks is already a pain unless you have a large bankroll to begin with. If we get a large bankroll while unlocking the BCD and then lose it all after its all unlocked then that big bankroll did nothing to help with unlocking anything and we're back to being broke with a long grind to unlock some BCD. Im sure plenty of people would appreciate such a feature and hopefully I explained it well enough . Have a good day and good luck.

• Admin
On 4/21/2022 at 2:29 AM, Unholygod91 said:

You should add a feature that allows you to Pre-Unlocked a certain amount of locked BCD if you currently have no locked BCD and are wagering. Even if it's half the current rate it would be nice if our wagers still counted toward something instead of having to get locked BCD first. If I wager 500k and then spin the wheel afterwards and get 10 locked BCD I'm never happy about it. Think of it like rested EXP in an RPG. The rate at which BCD unlocks is already a pain unless you have a large bankroll to begin with. If we get a large bankroll while unlocking the BCD and then lose it all after its all unlocked then that big bankroll did nothing to help with unlocking anything and we're back to being broke with a long grind to unlock some BCD. Im sure plenty of people would appreciate such a feature and hopefully I explained it well enough . Have a good day and good luck.

Thanks for your suggestion, but think of hit as a rackback. 25% add to existing rackeback if you qualify thats huge considering you can get upto 45% with max boosted rackback is unheard of. Do the math please. How you will wager, is entirely upon your strategy but bigger the wager more you do unlock.

BCGame.gif

On 4/20/2022 at 10:29 PM, Unholygod91 said:

I fully agree the bcd was fine the way it was 

Fair point. I wasn't thinking about rakeback. My fault.

Archived